The Duduls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duduls

Behind the Dudul

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
up&down
Moderators
Moderators
up&down

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57 Empty
PostSubject: Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57   Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:51 am

Wondershare Video Converter Platinum is a very powerful video format converter that can convert your video and audio
files to various formats to meet different format requirements and for playback on popular players including iPod, iPhone,
Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Creative Zen, Archos and so on. It is the best video converter that can convert WMV to
AVI, VOB to AVI, and even convert video to Youtube and Youtube to video.

Key Features:

1.) Directly rip DVD for playback on all popular portable video/audio players
2.) An excellent video format converter that supports various video formats including MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, WMV, RM,
MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV and ASF.
3.) Support all popular video and audio players such as iPod, Zune, PSP, Pocket PC, Creative Zen, Archos and so on.
4.) Built in iPod Copy Manager that allows you to transfer files between computer and iPod without iTunes
5.) Built PSP Video Manager that can transfer video files between computer and PSP.
6.) Support video crop and video trimming. Provide you with the functions to cut off unnecessary parts from your screen
and capture your favorite clips from your video files.
7.) Complete with a Video Joiner letting you merge different files into one file.
8.) Rich video and audio options. 9.Capture your favorite pictures from your video files and save the captured pictures on your computer.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/146536668/Wondershare_Video_Converter_Platinum-With_Patch.rar.html
Back to top Go down
Bhorzer
Moderators
Moderators
Bhorzer

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57   Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

bro.... Patch didn't work

anyone can help me?
Back to top Go down
up&down
Moderators
Moderators
up&down

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57   Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Bhorzer wrote:
bro.... Patch didn't work

anyone can help me?

owh kalo gitu coba yg ini bro,, mudaha2an bisa..Very Happy

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/126848798/Wondershare_Video_Converter_Platinum_4.0.2.57.rar
Back to top Go down
/me
Admin
Admin
/me

Female Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57   Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Meluncur, bozz.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.theduduls.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57   Wondershare Video Converter Platinum v4.0.2.57 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1